Today was a lazy day. So uneventful we only have 15 pictures for the day. We had talked about going to Ledgeworth but for some reason we didn’t make it over to it.
Around noon Grandpa Dale, Grandma Cheryl and uncle Greg arrived. Our travel plans overlapped only a few days while in NewYork so we made the best of the time we had together.The best part of today was going on a hunt for an Amish store with Aunt Mel, G-ma Cheryl and the kids. It took us about 2 hours of driving around but we found it! I already had plans for how to get my Amish find back home. The crappy part was the store was closed for an Amish holiday. It looked like such a fun store too. Jason saw it as a good sign because I couldn’t buy anything. On our drive/hunt we saw windmills that are all over the place. Found roads that turned to tight dirt roads that just would loop us around 20 minutes later.
The best part was I found another Amish carriage. Yes I got my picture! Amish don’t like their picture taken which is understandable. So I to parked far away and zoomed in and took it. Jason thinks I shouldn’t have taken it but if it’s just a personal souvenir I’m not feeling bad about it. How often are we Amish country!?!
Not a super exciting day. Gathering our energy for the next adventure.
Location: New York
Post 7 of 16
Location: New York
Post 7 of 16
1 comment:
Bummer that the store was closed. That would have been a really cool shopping trip.
Post a Comment