Fun memories and facts from our trip:
The car stopped counting the trip drive time at 99:99:99 shortly after we left our Colorado stop. We're guessing we spent about 105 hours total in the car during our days away from home.
Our favorite snack was sunflower seeds and after looking closely at receipts I think McDs should be happy from our financial support thru out the country.
The souvenirs I mailed my Cali fam never arrived. The envelope arrived but empty. Still not sure what happened to the keychains. It's a mystery!
Our kids did really well. Only one contained throw up incident.
The kids have made some big bucks off of us. They had enough at one point to buy a $23.99 telescope between the two of them.
Utah drivers need to be more courteous.
Next time I can guarantee Jason I will be mailing an Amish something home.
In the end we called it a tie with our cow counting game.
Loading the almost 1000 pictures made us want to be on the road again.
2 comments:
Awww, what an awesome trip. I feel like I got to take it a bit with you with all these reports. Fun!
That is a lot of time to spend in the car! I love the "contained throw up incident" comment.
Post a Comment