Saturday, June 18, 2011

April's

The kids had a blast over at April's while we were away. Every time we would call from Moab the conversations lasted seconds. They hung out and did a lot of fun things. They went to a nature park and to a birthday party and a few other places. 
Korbin asked if I knew how to make german pancakes the day after we got home. April as it turns out makes the best german pancakes. Madison asked me if I knew I could make green or blue waffles. I guess they had those as well. I'm truly grateful April had the kids. For days I heard, 'at April's house...'. I teased April about showing off to my kids. From now on she needs to keep the fun stuff on the down low. She laughed. 

The kids wanted to show me the nature park badly. I asked our friends if they wanted to join us on an afternoon exploration trip the week after we got back. They had just returned from a fun trip as well and we wanted to hear all about it. We ate and talked and talked some more about all the fun things both our families had done. The kids ran around and played. 



1 comment:

Malinda said...

My kids still don't think that place should be called a park since it doesn't have a playground.