After seeing how excited Korbin was for the Pinewood derby race Madison asked if she could make a car of her own. There was a bit of hesitation on the parental end however in the end she got a kit and was able to make a car. Since I only helped about 5% with Korbin's car I decided to help with Madison's a bit more. I didn't get far and Jason ended up doing most of the work again. Her car was literally an overnight project. Our friends bought it for us on Monday afternoon and the derby was 26 hours later.
It turned out pretty dang cute. Her car had an average time of 2.4005 during the open track race (this was the second race of the night and it included anyone who had a car to race, it was held right after the scouts race). Not shabby for an overnight project. She was all smiles. I'm still curious to know how she got lucky and how and why her car was faster than Korbin's.
1 comment:
ok. so i totally have your pictures on your little thingy (i know it has a name but i can't for the life of me remember what it is called). maybe i will have my kids walk up to your house with it. i hope it works. jared was the one who put the photos on your thingy for me.
Post a Comment