Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Party crashers

In preparation for our up coming trip Madison and I crashed the Webelos hike. The past few weeks we've been pushing the kids to exercise a bit more.
 We started off to a great start for the hike but quickly feel back. After some consistent whining, I told Jason I would turn around and take Madison to the car. We started to head down and she wouldn't have it. She cried for her dad for a good 20 minutes while hiking calling for her dad. She was a little trooper and made it to the top. 

2 comments:

Malinda said...

All of that whining was worth it for a cute family picture at the top.

Our kids got some good workouts on our trip. We need to take them hiking while their muscles are still used to working.

amity said...

i will have to call you and find out what hike you went on. we really need to start doing things like this now that our kids are more independent.