Friday, May 20, 2011

May/Food Storage

Jason woke up this morning in Snowbird to this...

Jason is in Snowbird for a work conference. They told the Kraft regional gang to sit tight until they did an avalanche control this morning. Really this much snow... it's MAY for crying out loud!
He called last night on his way back to let me know well in advance his car was loaded, I assumed he was exaggerating. He wasn't. It's a mother load of food storage. Camping treats are scored and we'll have to start stuffing the pockets of friends with cookies when they come over and play.

5 comments:

Malinda said...

It sure looks pretty.

dcscrivy said...

The snow is a little ridiculous, and I could eat all those cookies in about a week, also very ridiculous!

Malinda said...

My kids are on the way over. I told them to knock and not just walk in. ;)

amity said...

nice job with the food storage!!

Celeste Ferguson said...

Sweet! :)