Sunday, May 1, 2011

29

I'm 29 years old as of Wed April 27th 2011!

I had a great birthday this year.  I started the day off by waking up to a note from Jason, text messages from friends and breakfast in bed made by Korbin (Honey Nut Cheerios my favorite for the month). Madison (my non morning child) just laid in my bed, doesn't sound like much but I was excited to see her out of her bed before someone had to go and wake her up. I don't think there is a better way to start a birthday :).
The rest of my day was very nice. I had a fun/short day at work and then spent some time with good friends here and there, tried Zeppe's for the first time (which is really good) followed by a birthday party for my cute little neighbor Camila who was turning 5. I even got my nails done. Really can it get much better than this. We went out to dinner to Sonora Grill and I got the running shoes I wanted.
I loved all of my gifts and treats I received from my family and friends. It made my day receiving phone calls,emails and text and visits at home from them. Something I have done for a long time is pray to have close good friends and to never forget how important my family is to me. I feel really lucky with what I have!
As my birthday got closer this year I've thought of making a list of 30 things goals/things I want to do before my next birthday. Next year I'm hitting the big '30'. I've been looking forward to hitting 30 but I think I'll start counting b-days every other year after it.

2 comments:

Malinda said...

Sounds like a fabulous day! I'm glad you're about to join the rest of us old folks in our thirties. :)

amity said...

i am so glad you had a happy, happy birthday!! you are so young. i look forward to hearing about your 30 things to do in preparation for your celebration of 30 years on earth!!