Last night Jason's and Breann's(Korbin's and Maddie's friends) mom took the kids for us for a few hours so we could go on a biking date. It was a great stress reliever and energy booster for both of us. We followed a moderate trail. I was impressed with myself for not complaining at all and Jason I'm sure was happy not to hear me either. When I was tired I would send him off ahead to set the pace while I would stopped and catch my breathe and have inner discussions with myself while starring at weird objects like weeds or rocks for what seemed like eternity.

Mother nature is rubbing off on me at last,Jason's prayers have been answered!
1 comment:
You are so up to date on your blog. I have not been by in awhile and you have posted a lot. Your little family sure is busy. I love all the pictures and seeing what you are up to. Good luck with your calling. I think you will do a fabulous job.
Post a Comment