
Korbin entered the waters for baptism today. He choose to have his dad perform the baptism. It was a very special day for our small family. He was exited and not in the least bit nervous from the minute he woke up. It felt like one of the slowest days ever to Jason and I.
My sister took this picture just a few minutes before we headed up to the Stake Center
A few of our family and friends that joined us today.
Grandpa Russ and Colton were able to join us.
Korbin saw Ben(a neighborhood friend) at the baptism and it made his day a little brighter. Jason did a great job and Korbin only had to be dunked under the water once. I held it together until I gave the closing prayer,it all felt apart for me then and I cried thru most of it. After having this picture taken we had a small dinner at a nearby church. It wasn't anything fancy it was very plain and simple and it looked like little kids picked all the decorations and colors and to be honest Korbin did pick most of it.
We ended the might by watching a movie Grandma and Grandpa E gave Korbin. Forever Strong. It gave Korbin a good lesson about peer pressure and doing your best. He asks questions about Rugby all the time now.
A few pics of Sunday morning. We gave Korbin his first set of scriptures that he loves to read. During sacrament meeting he spent most of his time reading and searching thur them.
Jason and I wrote our testimonies on the inside cover and he was so happy and pleased we did that for him. He also got a watch from his cousin and is now trying hard to figure out military time. It has him baffled.
Friday morning we woke up extra early to pick up Aunt Sio from the airport. The kids were so happy she was able to make it up.
A future RN in bright neon scrubs. Yup! That's my sister.



The kids found a great use for all the extra cups we had after the dinner.They made a replica of the Eiffel tower. They spend a few hours on Sunday building it and having earthquakes and tornado's hit the tower over and over again.
I hope Korbin can find great and fond memories many years from now about his baptism.
We love you Korb!
5 comments:
That's a great picture! Is that one that Crystal took?
I hope everything went well yesterday.
Love the pics. Hope the baptism went well.
Oh my goodness Claudy, he is so handsome. Really he is such a good looking little boy. I'm sure all the girls love him. What a fun day for him and your family. :) I hope you post more later.
those pictures turned out adorable. i am going to have to call crystal. glad everything went well.
What a special day. You all look so happy and Korbin is just beaming in his pictures. I'm so happy for you guys. Your sister is so grown up too. Wow! That's crazy.
Post a Comment