The kids started swimming lessons this morning. Korbin was not looking forward to it. He was worried that he was going to be put in Level 2 again. Mostly he didn't want to be in the same class as his sister. At the end of last years swimming lessons the only thing holding him back from moving from level 2 to level 3 was his back float. It terrified him a few weeks ago when I was ready to sign them up for swimming lessons. After much supplication and begging I told him I would bump him up but he'd have to work hard and prove he was ready for level 3 or they would pull him out. I don't know if he truly believed me. Anyway, right after his lesson he told me he did his back float. He was happy and was pretty confident they wouldn't move him down with Maddie.
(Insert picture that I will take tomorrow here)
No comments:
Post a Comment