I wasn't sure how Korbin would take me possibly only being his scout leader for a little bit longer. That I didn't have to worry about he was just fine about the whole thing. I'm grateful for him and for Jason and Madison. My number one supporters who keep me put together. I'm exited,anxious and happy to see all the wonderful things the new presidency will bring to the kids in primary.
On a side note...thanks to our family and friends for the encouraging comments! Very much appreciated and needed!
5 comments:
How exciting! I just got released as primary secretary. Now I am the chorister . . . again!
I am so excited! It will be so fun to help/talk with you guys when I'm not playing. You guys will do marvelous!
I will say congratulations Claudy, but I'm actually kinda bummed because we won't get to sit together in Relief Society anymore. Hey, I'm excited to teach next week by the way!
Sounds like Korbin took the new better then Ben. He sure loves you, but I assured him that you would pick a good replacement for scouts.
I told Amity that Nate and I have sharing time next week, but we would be more than willing to give it up if you guys want to do a new presidency thing or something. :) Let me know.
You will do a great job, lots to learn too, I am sure, that's what callings are for right! It will be fun to have you in there!
Post a Comment