Thursday, June 18, 2009

Perfect day for swimming

We hit a new record today. 2 hours and 45 minutes at the pool. We didn't want to leave at all but chores needed to be done at home. Of all the days to tell the kids we're only staying at the pool for only an hour I had to pick today. The weather was a bit unpredictable this morning, the kids and I were wondering if the pool was the best idea but having nothing else to do we decided to go for it. We made sure to be there at 12 supposedly to get a great spot but we really didn't need to do that today, it was empty, chairs and tables to spare. The weather was great it was overcast but not cold, not a lot of people, we didn't get rain on at all despite the thunder and when the sun was out there was a lite breeze that made being outside very pleasant. Jason L and Conner H we're there and Korbin for the first time swam in the lap pool. Peer pressure can be beneficial sometimes, it took the boys a little bit but they got him to go over with them. A very nice day to be at the pool!
(Picture here)

1 comment:

Malinda said...

We just got home and heard Korbin's message. Ben will be bummed he missed swimming (so I won't tell him). I think I am going to take the kids down tomorrow. It is supposed to be a nice day and I want to start getting our money's worth with our passes. We've only been swimming one time all summer.