Saturday, June 20, 2009

Teacher's

The kids just found out who their teachers are for next year and are exited about it. I really wanted one teacher in particular for Korbin and we got her. Mrs.B. I use to hang out at her house all the time a long time ago, her daughter(my blogger friend now) and I use to do silly things together (one thing in particular I got a really bad cold from). Madison received a teacher who's name I don't know/recognize. I believe she is new this year. I'm sure she'll be great, a Mrs. T.

4 comments:

EmWJ said...

Cool! I just ran out to get our mail: Marri has Mrs. J and Sophie has Mrs. C.

I don't know anything about either of them. :)

Me, Myself and I said...

Hooray! Is he ready to be a super hero?

What did we do that you get a really bad cold from?

Malinda said...

I'm so new to the school that I don't know who is who from last initial codes. Ben has Mrs. S (the first thing he asked was "is Korbin in my class?" . . . he's going to be bummed, but hopefully he gets over it!) and Emily got Miss C (different from Mrs. C???).

Claudy said...

Ash....I got a really bad cold from a sleep over we had at my house. We decided to leave the house and go toilet papering at least that was the plan and then my mom found out that we had left and called your mom and we got in trouble. I hope your mom doesn't remember that, not something I want to reflect on at parent teacher conference.