Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fun Gals!

It can get kind of dangerous when I hang out at Amity's house in my old sweats for a few hours during the day when I should be at home doing who knows what. The wheels start turning and we come up with fun plans every time. The most recent plan included watching Twilight with just girls. We did just that last night! We carpooled over to Amity's parents house where we could be kid free for a few hours. We ended up staying over until about 10:15-10:30. Everyone brought treats to share except me I left my treats on the kitchen counter,Oops!  This ward has great friends. We talk, laugh and joke around all the time.  If you want to have fun come live near us. 8 of us were able to make it over last night, here's a pictures of last nights outing on Malinda's blog(Twilight Party). The last time I can remember some of us hanging out together on a Friday afternoon we showed up at Chilli's with 10 of us and a few kids(maybe more I can't remember). The more we waited the more friends we ended up with. I hope after last night I still have friends a few friends I keep jabbering away about Oregon!! 

Oh Yeah! Happy April Fool's Day! I switch the kids bedding around today, they still haven't even noticed. Maddie will sleep on a spiderman, ninja turtles, blue bed and Korbin on a pink tinkerbell, butterflies, hello kitty bed.

2 comments:

dcscrivy said...

Oh, so fun, I am sad that I missed out. Hopefully next time though. That is funny about the kids bed, I wonder how long it will take.

amity said...

twilight night was a blast!!! we definitely have to do this once a month. jared even agreed to that one. thanks for the great idea!!!