Korbin missed out on this due to school. We'll have to make it up to the older kids by having a fun end of summer party.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Egg Hunt
We had a fun Easter egg hunt for the kids yesterday. Maddie was a little shy but she still managed to have fun. She stocked up on candy, ate a yummy cupcake, made cute bunny ears, searched for eggs,played bingo, played a few other games and then we rush home so we wouldn't be late for school. I forgot my camera at home(I've been doing this a lot lately) and my camera phone in the car(can't seem to win)! I did manage to get a partial picture from a friend. Maddie has a really cute back in this picture(bottom left, green and cream stripe sweater,hair down because she refuses to leave her hair in the hairdos I work on every morning).
Having a boy and a girl doesn't go with the idea of being able to coordinate and/or match clothes so I'm settling with unintentionally matching with friends from time to time(notice Emily and Elise a few friends up). I'll take what I can get when it comes to matching clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that our girls accidentally matched. That's what happens when we both shop Children's Place sales. :)
Thanks again for taking my girls with you. They loved it!
The party was so much fun. You guys to a wonderful job. Lexie still wears her ears around.
Post a Comment