Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dino Park

Madison had a field trip to the dinosaur park today. I remember about two years ago we use to go there at least once a week faithfully with Kati and her two kids but since then we haven't been and this trip was much different than the 4 kids Kati and I use to haul around. Today Kerri and I chased 6 kindergarten girls around. Maddie, Jaycee, and four other girls. By the end of the field trip I was done and was happy to complain to Kerri in the car about how hungry I was. Maddie loved the bus ride and had a lot of fun at the park. She didn't like the interactive dinosaurs but then again she wasn't a big fan before. After picking the kids up from the school and driving carpool we ended up going out and eating at Javier's and had a great time unwinding and telling Amity about the great field trip she missed out on. 
Idea:Lately I've been thinking about how I need a temple bag because I don't have one. Option one...I could ask for it for my birthday but (pause) I'd rather ask for something else. Next...I could purchase one myself but I don't want to spent the $20 (I'm talking the solid color generic bag). Yesterday I stumbled onto option three...I can make one. I asked Amity how easy she thought it would be to make one because I have no idea where to start. Next thing I know she gives me a fabulous idea on how to make one that's easy to make(I think),very cute(I might need help picking material), functional and my personal favorite low priced. SWEET! ! Lunch is justified.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I have a fabulous temple bag that my mom made me, that is really simple to make too. If you are looking for cute fabric check out My Heritage Fabrics in the little strip mall that is next to the car wash by 2nd street - Brody still calls it "Claudy's Car Wash."