Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

We woke up on Sunday morning to find the Easter bunny left eggs all over the place. We had a great indoor egg hunt.

 After eating a lot of candy we got ready for church. Korbin wanted to walk so we had to make sure we left a few minutes early and that is my excuse for forgetting to take a picture of the kids in their Easter/Spring clothes. We taught our friends Malinda's and Nate's primary class. It was fun to be in primary on Easter and see all the cute kids. I followed the no treat rule even though it was Easter I hope the kids weren't completely disappointed. After church we relaxed around the house until it was time to go to Grandma's and Grandpa's E's house. One of the first things Colton and Korbin did was wrestle
Uncle Colton is my little brother-in-law(the only I have so far).
Lisa,Russ and Colton came down from Grand Junction Co. for Easter this year. The kids always like to hang out with Colton. After the wrestling match the kids searched for eggs outside and each one received a gift.


The boys a Peter Rabbit book and the girls the Velveteen Rabbit book. Afterwards we had a fabulous dinner(of course)prepared by Carol and I'm sure Brent helped. The kids played and played and had a great time playing with cousins.  All the grandkids and great grandkids love Grandpa E. he's always going out of his way to please them.

1 comment:

EmWJ said...

Oh I love all the pictures and the slideshows worked great!