For the month of October the pack meeting theme was a Halloween/Carnival theme. Families could come dressed in Halloween costumes and come ready for some fun. Here we are!
It was a cool night with fun games and sweet treats. The coolest thing about this pack meeting was Korbin receiving his Webelos badge.
The den leaders needed to come up with a game for part of the activity. Jason and Seth hosted a Oreo staking game. I think the kids liked it.
Our camera has really been a pain lately. Blurry pictures left and right. But I like Madison's eyes in this picture so it's a keeper.
Well...maybe it's the operator of the camera. I really should read the manual and I really miss our old camera.
Seth and Jason wrapped up the night with a friendly competition. Seth won.

2 comments:
i loved watching the boys receive their awards from crazily dressed "roz" and with their fun dressed up parents. yours and jason's costumes were classic!! i loved them.
You look great with orange hair.
Post a Comment