Another fall soccer season come and gone.
Madison played and so did Korbin.
We made it to 4 out of 6 games for both kids. After so many re-scheduled games for Korbin and other Saturday activities I would say it's very close to full attendance on our behalf. Korbin started off so great! It was like a whole new kid the first game. They won the first game! It only lasted the first game but dang it this winter I don't care how cold it gets he's running with me. I don't think soccer is his thing. Moving onto basketball. :)
Madison is again aggressive/competitive. There's a few players on her team that are that way competitive and for some reason she feeds off of that and it helps her be a better player. She didn't just stand around during her games and she chased the ball wherever it was no matter what position she was in. She assisted a lot. She's not scared of running and getting worn out. Again... she didn't get that from her mother.


1 comment:
What happened to those boys that we saw in the first game? I'm hoping to see them again next season. :)
Post a Comment