Last night I helped chaperone the Halloween dance at the school I work at. Jr. High kids are so much fun to watch dance. After the dance the plan was for the team I work with to go out to dinner. I let Laurin and Nichole know I had never tried sushi. I wasn’t given a choice and the next thing I know we were on our way to a sushi bar named Tona. Only a few members on the team made it to dinner. AJ, Nichole, Laurin and myself. We had good laughs and I got to my team a little better. I work with an awesome team! I tried four different types of sushi and really liked them. Some deep fried and one raw. Surprisingly not bad and filling.
I’m really looking forward to the rest of this school year. The Jr. high I work at has such a great supportive administration and staff. It makes such a difference. I’m still teasing Korbin about going there in a few years.

1 comment:
I am glad they were fun to watch dance, usually those school dances can get a little nasty. I am still not convinced of sushi, maybe you will have to convert me.
Post a Comment