It's crazy to know it's been six years since Jason baptized me as a Member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
(picture here)
Since then Korbin has been baptized too.
And Madison as well.
And we've been sealed as an eternal family.
We have the BEST family and ward family for helping/supporting us to do all these fabulous things. In the past six years we've grown closer together, driving each other crazy as well but we love each other even more!


2 comments:
Six years? Really? I still remember that day . . . trying to track down white clothes for Jason and running to get towels when you were dripping wet. :) I remember we were cleaning Nate's parents' boat and I was debating if I should get cleaned up to go to the baptism. I'm glad I did. I'm glad that since then we have become friends and then acquaintances and then friends again. :)
i wish i had known you at that time. what great memories and such cute pictures. i am so thankful that i was able to be there for most of these events!! you guys have an amazing family. it really was fun to sit behind you in sacrament last sunday, i think we might have to switch sides from now on. i am so glad i get to be your friend!!
Post a Comment