Monday, October 5, 2009

Thursday

Thursday October 1st:
A 50% off family size Papa Murphy's pizza(Papa's perfect),pajamas,an early Thursday for Jason,Monster vs. Aliens, junk food!,Golden Oreos (one of my favorite thing),The Office (the first episode we have watched this season...laughed almost the entire time),board games and funny non flattering pictures of each other to kick start the night, I think I got it all.
Yup! We're The North Ogden Eckardt's.
Other Eckardt happenings:
Colorado...Expecting a baby.
Layton...Sending away a cute missionary in 3 weeks.
S. Ogden...Golfing.
Ca/Wayments...Moving to Arizona.

6 comments:

Malinda said...

What a party! I love that kind of family night . . . and now I am craving golden oreos. :)

amity said...

sounds like a great family night together!! i love the picture of your kids "hugging" each other on the couch. never have tried the golden oreos. sound interesting.

Celeste Ferguson said...

Your kids are so cute!! :)

Ameserrific said...

What a blast!! You guys are great, love the pics!!

Natasha said...

This sounds like the perfect night. Did I see expecting a baby? When are you due?

Claudy said...

No. We're not expecting a baby. Jason's dad and his wife are having another baby soon. I'm exited to have another little brother in law. They live in Colorado.