It all started with Maddie having a tummy ache on Friday night. She complained early in the night but I didn't quite get how severe it was until she threw up...not at our house but at someone else's house during a Halloween get together. Surprisingly I wasn't as mortified as I thought I would be due to the circumstances. I'm becoming quite mellow lately maybe I'm realizing I can't control everything and I'm slowly starting to turn to Jason's was of thinking. She was sick for the rest of the night. I claim every 20 minutes but I've been corrected that it wasn't that bad the entire night. Compromise... It was every 20 at the beginning of the night until 12 and then once more at 2(that's when I blanked out for the night) and then one last time at 4(when Jason fell asleep). We took care of Maddie together so it wasn't as bad as it could have been but still a sleepless night shows the next day. Jason slept on the coach Maddie on the floor with me on one side and a garbage can on her other. Korbin woke up early and refreshed the next day since he feel asleep on our bed.
No pictures could be included in this post some things are better never to be seen.
On Sat things didn't get any better for Jason and I, we both got sick but not as bad as Maddie. Korbin was a great helper all day long and managed not to get sick. I still quarantined him once Jason and I got started to get sick just in case. Yesterday was full of red Jello, frequent naps and the Wizards of Waverly place October marathon. Jason and I like to watch kids shows which sometimes shock people but we enjoy it(we sometimes even catch ourselves watching them when the kids aren't around) but we might have reached our limit yesterday.Today was clean up day. We feel much better today and did almost the same things as yesterday except there was more food,showers, and fun movies. Maddie lost her 2nd tooth and we had fried ice cream for dessert. Tonight was a much better night. I'm counting this event on my 2009 'Redo days'.
6 comments:
I am so sorry to hear that you were all so sick. That is not fun, you should have called me, I would have brought you some soup! I am glad that you are better now.
Not fun - I absolutely HATE the stomach flu bug. The only good part about it is it usually only last 1-2 days. I'm glad you are doing better. I love most of my kids' tv shows too!
i am sorry you were sick this weekend. kinda good that it was on a weekend though. so glad you are feeling better. do you need any clorax?
Sorry to hear that! I also watch Hannah Montana...glad that I'm not the only one! :)
I'm sorry you guys have been sick. I love that you guys watched Wizards of Waverly place. I am a huge kid show fan also and watch the Disney channel often while Emma is sleeping. :) I'm glad you guys are feeling better.
I still don't have your e-mail so I decided to leave you another comment in response to your question on my blog. Emma's ladybug costume was her cousins from a couple years ago. She got it at Old Navy. :) They have one this year that looks exactly like it but its white and pink rather then red and black. Have a Happy Halloween. I can't wait to see your kids costumes, sounds like they will be super cute.
Post a Comment