Thursday, October 15, 2009

Baptism

4 years ago today I was baptized as a member of the LDS church. Our small family has had many changes since then. We've grown closer to our Heavenly Father and we see and know all the many blessings he has given us for the last four years. I'm thankful for my family and for all their hard work and laughter they bring into our home.
A few things I want to remember from that wonderful day:
1)Jason being able to baptize me
2)He only had to dunk me once
3)We forgot towels and as I sat in the bathroom freezing Jason and I talked thru the walls and we laughed at what was happening
(help came to the rescue)
4)Many others but these are just a few that have popped in my head right now

5 comments:

Natasha said...

This is so special Claudy! Thank you for sharing. What a special day. I got your post on my blog but I still need your e-mail, i know you e-mailed me the other day but of course I did not save it. Shoot me an e-mail so I can save it this time.

Me, Myself and I said...

That's so wonderful! I'm so happy for you and it sounds like you have wonderful memories of that special day.

Hey thanks for posting my button! I promise, I still have the stuff you've won. It's just been so crazy around here - but I'll get it to you!

Me, Myself and I said...

PS- I also like the 3 column layout! :D

amity said...

congratulations on four years!! you must have been baptized right before i moved here. i am sorry i missed it. it sounds like it was a great day!!

Celeste Ferguson said...

That is so nice. :) Thanks for sharing.