Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Spousecation
Jason had his last vacation for the year last week. It's a very well deserved vacation and a nice break before it gets crazy with the Holiday season. It's a blackout from now until the second week of January for us. The only thing that will keep him at home now would be the swine flu and I'd rather him go to work than have that or if his shoulder keeps bothering him (he tore a muscle a few weeks ago and it's been a bit sore since then but the doctor said it would probably be ok if he takes it easy at work and stretches his shoulder out everyday). He is spoiled and I will admit it is very nice to be spoiled with 5 weeks off a year. We spent almost every day together except for a few things. We found some cool Lunch deals while we were out for every day of the week except Monday. We went to Boston's on Monday. I prefer never to return there again. Even the salad was gross. We've decided Chilli's is our official favorite place to eat. It's just plain good food. We tried a few other new places like The Pita Pit. They have a great and yummy Wed deal. The rest of the week was filled with shopping,errands,pack meetings, movies,other meeting, more stuff and a few fabrics store. Handcock fabrics included a 23 minutes trip inside . This was not one of Jason's favorite pass times of the week but he was a good sport and was patient with our purchase of less than one yard. Picking out the fabric took less than 10 second the wait in line to have the fabric cut was very very long. All in all it was a very nice and laid back week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a great week! Nate and I tried Boston's with a restaurant.com deal and loved it. I wonder if you were just there on an off day. Nate shares Jason's enthusiasm for fabric stores. :)
That sounds like a great week to me! I would love to have a vacation like that with Dan! Someday I am going to get a sewing machine and you can teach me how to sew!
Crystal...I'll teach you to sew if you help me with the invites we talked about on Friday. Deal?
Malinda...I'll just e-mail or call you with all of my peeves with Boston's. There's a list:)
Where does he work? Retail or something? Sounds like it makes for a crazy holiday season.
Ash...Jason is a Kraft sales rep. People can't live without Mac and Cheese and Oreos! My percentage of winning your mee-chee giveaway is going down by the day. Is it cheating if Jason signs up for your giveaway too?
Post a Comment