It's snowing again and you know it's bad when you see this outside your window.
Days like this remind me of the little things I am grateful for.
Here's my 'I am thankful for list of the day...'
#1
The snow blower. It's a time saver when it's working. Today it only worked a little bit and then died the second time around. I haven't used a snow shovel for a while so my arms are out of practice. I returned to the snow blower frequently and pleaded it with it to work. The plow packed our apron so bad with all the slushy snow I didn't even make a dent in removing it by hand.
#2
Having a large vehicle. There is no way I could have made it past the apron earlier today without 4lo when I had to take Maddie and her friends to school.
#3
Awesome neighbors that own a monstrous snow blower. Now I can finish my carpool day without hopefully getting stuck in the driveway. A friend asked if I could also pick her kids up this afternoon and told me she measured the snow on her garbage can lid and it said 11 inches.
#4
Two cute girls that come and hang out at our house almost everyday of the week. Makaebrie is a smart cookie for her age and Emma is just always a happy baby. My friend is really lucky to have them in her life and I'm lucky that she shares them with me.
#5
Internet. I check the weather and the road closures often to make sure the canyon Jason takes home is open and he can get home safely.
#6
Snow! Without it we would have a dry summer. Didn't see this one on my list today but it's on there.
2 comments:
I kept trying to convince myself that snow is a blessing since we need the water, but I just couldn't do it. :)
Broken snow blower? My Dad fixes them. They live in Pleasant View. His phone has been ringing off the hook today.
Post a Comment