Thursday, February 19, 2009

Madddie...Maddie...Maddie

She has her dad's sense of humor and so much more plus as it turns out she has a little bit of me in her too. I've known the Jason part for a while. She makes remarks all the time just like Jason. Last night right before bed time she asked me to tighten the waist around her sweat pants with a safety pin. Her pants seemed to be falling off  her which was weird because they always fit her just fine. I looked at her and told her they did look a little loose on her but I just brushed it off as maybe she lost a little weight. I didn't see the next part coming....
She answered me with this 'I've been eating a lot of yogurt you know the diet stuff' my answer was a blank face so she continued 'you know on the commercial'. She left me a little dumbfounded. The humor was Jason's part in her but the facial expressions are just like mine. A few friends have told me they can read her face thru her expressions but I never really considered it totally true.  How can anyone figure that out she hardly says a word to anyone. Great! Well at least she might get comics the first time around it takes her mom a few times.

No comments: