Saturday, February 21, 2009

Family Picture


Last night we had our family pictures taken. When I took Maddie in for her birthday pictures I was in and out in about 45 minutes. The photographer knew what she was doing and just did it all and the picture turned out great. Last night we didn't walk out of the mall until 8:43 and I did all the work. Our appointment was for 7PM. There was a lot of waiting on our part. About 30 minutes just to have our pictures taken and by that time the kids had had it. It was a mess. We only liked one shoot out of about 11 or 12. That wasn't the end of our night then we had to wait another 30 minutes to have the pictures shown to us. After the first 10 minutes the lady just opened up our pictures and just gave us a quick version of her job or in other words what she was suppose to be doing. I'm glad I know a little photoshop it was very handy. I cropped it and added the sepia overlay and had all ready when the lady finally came back. Not exactly what I had planned but it didn't turn out too bad after all the extras. I'm going in on Monday to double check on other options for our large picture before it gets sent to the lab and if I'm lucky the lady who took Maddie's pictures will be there and can help me out.

1 comment:

Malinda said...

That is so frustrating. We've gone to Kiddie Kandids lots. Sometimes it has been a great experience and sometimes it has been horrible. It totally depends on the photographer.