Jason reached the ripe age of thirty (thər-tē)!
He was the leader. No one complained one bit during it.
The hike wasn't very long. When we came home we made Jason's favorite dinner. Homemade Cafe Rio. Afterwards we had another one of Jason's favorite. Banana Cream Pie for dessert.
When the kids and I were ready we gave Jason his present. The kids and I have been keeping Jason's present a secret for so long. I wanted the kids and I to give him something fun and cool. I signed us up for the Dirty Dash!
It's a little intimidating but it's going to be so much fun. The kids are also running a mile in it. We had it all worked out weeks before. G-ma and G-Pa Eckardt are coming up on the day of the Dash and helping us out with the kids and watching us with bells and whistles.
Here's our insane adventure we are going to be doing...
No comments:
Post a Comment