This Father's Day we didn't do much. We made Jason breakfast in bed, we went to church and just relaxed together for the rest of the day.
Jason didn't receive his gifts until a few days after Sunday. We got him two things this year.
At The National Archives in DC I bought a copy of the Decleration of Independence. I knew he would really like it. I decided to make a frame for it so it would match another one of our favorite pictures we have(the prayer at Valley Forge). The whole project was a pain. I showed him the semi-finished project on Sunday but he didn't get it all put together until Tues.
The gift that really took him by surprise was the BBQ sauce from Kansas City. Gates BBQ sauce. Even to this day the kids don't touch it when I offer it to them. They know how much Jason enjoys it.
Jas is a great dad! He enjoys playing with the kids and teasing them. Madison has his sense of humor and Korbin has his smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment