Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer Night Games

 This summer the kids have had plenty of warm summer nights at the Mock's for night games. It's been great! I've always wanted them to have them and thanks to Amity's invites they have had a few.







Madison has really looked up to Braylie this summer and I have loved it. She's a great girl but it doesn't surprise me. She takes her mom aka my amazing friend Amity. 
Korbin and Kasen even though they are a few years apart like to talk about Lego's and other stuff. They use a lot of imagination when they get together to play which Korbin needs more off.
 One night Jason and I even hosted a late night at our house. It was a blast! Maybe one of these weekends well host a grown up night game date night at a park.

3 comments:

amity said...

you are an amazing friend, too!! thanks for the pictures. i am so glad you took some. even though we had night games several times this year, i am not sure i took any pictures at all.

dcscrivy said...

I love night games, I am so glad your kids love them too! I always liked kick the can the best.

Malinda said...

Maybe next summer I won't be such a party pooper and I'll let my kids come and play too. :)