During Primary on Sunday I heard that the Moroni statue was being placed on top of the Brigham City temple. I thought it would be a fun experience for the kids to watch the statue being placed on the spire.
On Tuesday we drove up to Brigham and parked about 2 blocks away from the temple and had a great view of the east spire.
It was such a windy day that the multiple attempts of the crane going up with men would come back down fairly quickly.
We lasted only about an hour before having to come home without watching the statue being placed.
The kids and I had plans to go bowling with some of their friends so we had to leave.
The kids had a great time bowling with friends! They were goofy and quick too. We watched the statue being placed on top of the temple on the news later that night.
1 comment:
HAHA! I love the surprise ending to this story! Bowling, haha!
Post a Comment