The kids had a sleepover at Kati's house last Friday. Jason and I took advantage of having no kids for a night and went to see a movie with great $2 nachos and cheap drinks. We had a nice night out way past midnight. The next morning while picking up the kids up Kati mentioned a website she has her students use called Wordle.net. She said it was pretty cool and I agree. After playing with it on Sunday night I knew what I could use it for. On Monday night we create our first family wordle. After finding a family picture and little help from photoshop we made ourselves a new header for our blog.
On a lighter note I can't remember exactly how this conversation started but I do remember laughing hard at Jason's expression while he was telling his story. A few days ago Jason informed me that Logan has crazy coupon ladies. If he leaves his coupon stuff in the cart and gets distracted coupon ladies take them. I've seen the coupons and only a few are keepers in my opinion. At first I was somewhat concern about Jason and the situation but after hearing why they do it I'm wondering how or if I can get invited to some of these coupon parties Jason's heard about. That's something I want to remember later on in life Jason being stalked by coupon ladies!
3 comments:
I love the new header. Very cool!
I like the header.. i just dont like how it covers Mad's face :(
I agree about the crazy coupon ladies.. People will do anything for those.
Love the new header, goes great with the look. Gotta love photoshop!!!
Post a Comment