Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back to....


(First finished project of the year)
The kids are back in school and it's my turn to carpool this week. I feel like I get all the snow storms.  I'm glad it's almost the end of the week and that it's sunny outside today because driving over to Bates 3 times a day is busy enough without the snow. 
Now that the holidays have come and gone and the rush of buying snack crackers and easy cheese are over its great to have Jason home early (by Lunch)from work. 
Last Friday I took the kids to go see Bedtime Stories with Kati and her kids while Jason watched the Utes game.  
We've never been to Thanksgiving Point so on Saturday Jason and I took the kids down to see a 3-D movie and also to try and find some stuff I needed to finish our FHE board I started too long ago to remember.  I lucked out and found what I needed at a shop there. Craft stores can be more of a hassle than delightful to us.  I also found great decorating ideas that surpass my imagination. The movie was ok if you are interested in sardines.  Korbin,Jason and I would have much rather watch the dinosaur one but I think the poster scared and intimidated Maddie. I'm exited to go back and walk around The Gardens during the summer. 

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Your board turned out very cute!!