Thursday, January 8, 2009
Wii Fanatics
The Wii is our most recent family entertainment. Jason plays Tiger Woods 08 every chance he gets and the kids and I are big fans of the sports pack it came with. Our car had some work done for a few days and the Wii was always on. We've laughed so hard creating our own personal Mii's from scratch. We've also have tried the age assessment analysis it includes in the sports pack. I ranked in at 50 years old, Jason was 46,Maddie was older than I was and Korbin not to far ahead. We've also played with Malinda,Ben,Emily,Emily,Elise and Abby one afternoon while the car was in the shop. The kids and I had a great time. Ben was getting strikes after strikes. I can't even begin to describe his technique. I tried to mimic his moves but failed miserably. We only need to unlock two more characters and 1 car from Mario Kart. We've become addicted to the Wii and brought other with us. Maddie's friend Jaycee, G-ma Cheryl and the list goes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We're addicted to it too. It's too much fun!
(This is Ashlie)
Post a Comment