Monday, January 12, 2009
Indy
Korbin was invited to go to a Birthday party for his friend Ben. He had so much fun and has since decided he doesn't know if a bowling party is what he wants for his Birthday. I'm feeling a little pressure. All of his friends have great awesome parties that Korbin talks about for days. He hasn't taken the hat off since the party (except for church stuff- we had to draw the line somewhere). Yesterday morning he came out of the shower wearing nothing but his towel and his hat. Curious parents ask curious questions???? Jason asked him if he had it on while he was in the shower. Korbin gave Jason a weird look and said 'No. I took it off before I got in and put in on after I got out'. I'm wondering how long this will last. Last night I noticed that he already found a new place to hang up his Indy stuff. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol... how cute! are u thinking about doing something else for his birthday?
Post a Comment