Monday, February 13, 2012

'V' Day

This year we celebrated 'V' day a day early. Jason has a class on Tuesday nights and he generally gets home late so we decided to celebrate 'V' day for FHE. 

We had a heart shaped Papa Murphy's pizza for dinner and Jason and I exchanged gifts afterwards. The deal this year was a $5 gift.

I call it a draw on who gave the best gift. I gave Jason a box of Krispy Kreme donuts. One of his favorite treats. 

And he gave me a box of large chocolate covered strawberries. One of my favorite treats. If you ask Jason who gave the best gift.
I guess we'll never agree on who gave the best gift.
Korbin gave a great FHE lesson on Love one Another tonight. I hope the kids have a great day tomorrow and eat lots of chocolate. Korbin doesn't seem to be really interested in Valentine's Day except for all the possible candy he might get. The sad part is he already knows most of it he can't have because of his braces.  Maddie wants her hair to be extra cute for a party at school tomorrow. So here's what it will hopefully look like. 

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Malinda said...

You guys were pretty equal on the giving the best gift. Both pictures are making me hungry for sweets.

I hope the hair turned out cute. We are barely making it with getting hair done at all in the mornings. I didn't even think about doing something cute for Valentine's day.