Friday, February 17, 2012

The Ninjas

The Ninjas played their last game last night. Jason said Korbin got 2 free throws for getting fowled during the game. He didn't make a basket but got really close. He had a great time and was ecstatic for the rest of the night about his last game. I'm glad Tosha and Travis coached Korbin this year. Travis (aka Logan's dad) pushed the boys to never give up and to give it their all until the end of each game.

3 comments:

Malinda said...

So, I guess this means they didn't win their last game. Oh well. As long as he was happy, that's all that matters.

BTW, our internet is finally working again. Thanks for letting me borrow a bit your bandwidth to ease the pain of the withdrawal symptoms. :)

Claudy said...

Malinda,
Your welcome, it's going to cost you a copy of the Hunger Games. I'm being pro active and getting ready and stocking up on entertainment for my long weekend in bed in a couple of weeks.
BTW- Jason wants to know how strong the internet signal is from down there?

Malinda said...

You are wise to stock up. I didn't and regretted it. Give Nate your flash drive tomorrow and I will copy Hunger Games for you. I would also strongly suggest watching Downton Abbey (you can get the DVDs from the library or from Netflix). We loved it.

I had to be next to our kitchen window to pick up your signal. It usually bounced between 2 and 3 bars (out of 5) and sometimes it didn't show up at all.