Gymnastics is something new on our Friday's to do list. It amazes me how coordinated Maddie is and how easy things come to her. She so didn't get this from her parents. She did awesome and her teacher was impressed on how quickly she caught up for her first time. 

She had a super huge grin after everything she tried!
It doesn't seem long that this picture of Kenzie and Mads was taken. I love it! Kenzie loves Gymnastics and just made the cheer team at her school. Hopefully Mads will love gymnastics just as much as her cousin does.
I had a hard time of the idea of spending a little bit of our Friday nights at gymnastics but her class is so small(probably due to the crappy time) that she gets so much extra attention that I think we'll just have to make it work.

2 comments:
I'm not at all surprised that Maddie is a natural gymnast. She has always been springy and quick. I love that picture of her as a baby. You can totally see the seven year old Maddie in her baby face.
That is great that she caught up so fast! I am not surprised that she is good, she is so tiny and coordinated, perfect combo for a gymnast.
Post a Comment