Friday, September 17, 2010

Last summer details

Our last fun activity for the summer was boating with the Nelson's. The Saturday we had planned turned out to be a bit windy(perhaps a bit is an understatement). We had been looking forward to having so much fun on this adventure that the weather didn't damper our spirits and we just made the best of it and had fun.


 Jason was awesome and was able to water ski and knee board for the first time.


His wife (aka me) didn't do so well on the knee board. I  drank a lot of gross water and broke my favorite sunglasses not long after getting into the water. After this I stuck to tubing, which was a blast. I had to laugh hard when I found this next picture. After hitting that wave to the left of the picture I got flung over and bit her.
I'm glad we can still be friends.
Mads also had a blast on the tube and loved every minute of it. She giggled the entire time on her first run.
 Korbin wouldn't have anything to do with the activities planned until after lunch. Once we got him on the tube he ended up liking the adventure more than he expected.
The kids found some fun treasures on our little picnic. Seashells and fish skeletons which they still have as souvenirs.





We had a great time together and had so much fun.
 The End.
Thanks Nelson's for inviting us to come. We loved it!

1 comment:

Malinda said...

You're welcome. Next time we'll order up some better weather. And I'll make you wear a mouth guard. :)