Sunday, July 25, 2010

Man vs Food

We're pleased to announce Man vs Food finally came to SLC! Jason and I are fans of this show. Man vs Food is about a guy named Adam who tries to find the most outrageous yummiest unique food from around the country. I think we'll have some great dinner dates in the next few weeks.
The SLC list...
#1: Kobe Restaurant.
So far I can safely say we'll probably never try the Hellfire 7 dish. We don't like sushi. The idea of raw fish doesn't appeal to us however Jason and I have heard good things about this restaurant.
#2:Bruges. Now this place is yummy! I have tried their Belgium waffles and frites and it definitely earns a right to be on this episode.  All compliments go to Emily for finding this place. The first time Jason and I attempted to try this place we got there just as they were closing so we missed it. The second attempt was successful but unfortunately I was with friends so Jason didn't get to try it.
 #3:Crown Burger. A cousin once dragged me out to Layton a few years ago to try it because he loved the food but honestly I wasn't impressed. Perhaps I just wasn't in the mood for it that day. Jason hasn't tried this place yet so maybe I'll give it another try with him.

The night the SLC episode aired we weren't around so we found 2 clips on you tube. FYI- It might make you hungry but feel free to watch it anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlFyXKboPgg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCPwSY00jNw&feature=related

No comments: