Friday, July 16, 2010

Great run

Korbin ended in 38th place in the ward water fight. He was caught without a tie at pack meeting. He was a bit teary eyed but he was ok. One of his friends got him. Harrison was so nervous and it took him 2 tries in completing his mission. Tammy told me the story after it all went down. I guess the first time Harrison only got Korbin's shoes.  The second time around he got his arm. Korbin's response 'What'd do that for?' with a bit of a tone. Harrison then told him 'You're out!', Korbin's response 'Out of what?' with the same tone he used before. Korbin had a great run and was able to eliminate 3 targets.
His last target is our neighbor Pablo. Korbin tried to catch Pablo off guard while he was putting one of his kids into the truck outside. All we heard was Pablo telling Korbin 'What are you doing!' and Pablo quickly running away. Korbin followed/chased him for a little while. I wish I had the camera to record it. Our cheap $1 store squirt guns shoot really far otherwise it would have been a failed mission. Pablo was a great guy and let Korbin count him out of the game with only the three spots of water on his shirt.
Funny story...
After finding out a few things that didn't add up with some other targets I did a little investigating and found Korbin made a mistake getting the right person for his 2nd target. Instead of getting Taylor he got Taylor's sister:). The good thing is everything is now fixed in the game. Korbin is a lucky man and is now free to go on his walk with Barrett without a tie as I type this.

3 comments:

Celeste Ferguson said...

Good Job Korbin!! I think 38 is a great number...we have a ton of ward members!! Be Proud!! :)

Malinda said...

I thought the number would be a little lower than that by now. People need to pick up the pace a bit so I can back to living a non-paranoid life. :) I'm impressed with how well Korbin took it.

The Lucena Family said...

That was soo funny, when Korbin got Pablo I heard from the kitchen when Pablo said -What are you doing?!!! And knew exactly what was going on. Maddie couldn't keep the secret from Marina or Fabrizio. I'm glad he took it well.