Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kindergarten Graduate

Class of 2021
Madison is a Kindergarten graduate now! I'm sad to see the kids grow up but at the same time super exited to see them grow up. Does that make sense? I only make sense to Jason and sometimes our kids.
 Maddie has made a few new friends(Jaycee is on top of this list)this year and has loved being able to sleep in almost everyday(afternoon Kindergarten). The class sang a wonderful song and afterwards all the kids received diplomas. 
A quick picture of Maddie with her teacher Mrs.Koer. 
We're exited to see what new adventures 1st grade will bring.... but for now we're looking forward to a fun summer with family and friends !

1 comment:

Me, Myself and I said...

Hey, I know those classrooms. Not that teacher, but I spent much time running around that school after hours waiting for my Mom. PS - Your blog looks great! :D