Saturday, May 23, 2009

Father's & Sons and Girls Night

The Eckardt boys had a great night last night. Jason, Korbin and Ethan(Korbin's buddy)went to our ward's Fathers and sons camp out. They took the trailer and shared it with the Lucena boys (Pablo,Fabrizio and Dillan). They all had a great time together.
 A few of Korbin's favorite parts of the trip...
1)Playing devil tag in the dark
2)The bathroom. He thought it looked like a jail from the inside
3)Spending time with dad
4)Cowboy breakfast

Jason's favorite parts...
1)The food
2)Watching and playing with Korbin and the other kids
3)Dessert(Cobbler)

The Eckardt girls a fun night too. Kati,Emma,Madison and I went to go see Night at the Museum,had dinner at Javier's and then headed to Kati's house for a girls sleep over. The girls fell asleep on the bed after watching a chick flick and Kati and I fell asleep on the couch while talking. I'm positive I feel asleep first. After we got up and ready to go we did some shopping in Riverdale. After an easy lunch at Old Griss Mill we returned back home just a few minutes before the boys arrived. Perfect timing!

1 comment:

dcscrivy said...

Sounds like a great time, next year I am definitely sending the boys away!