Jason bought me flowers last night. It's been a good year since he has surprised me with flowers. I can't decide if I prefer flowers for big occasions like valentine's and/or anniversaries or just on any random day. I'm leaning towards the random days! Last Friday we had movie date night. Can't beat a great movie,nachos and drinks for under $20 just down the street(no more driving to Brigham/Perry anymore) and two Friday's ago Jason and I went out for lunch and did a little window shopping down on Historic twenty fifth street in Ogden. We had lunch at The Athenian (no belly dancers that's on Thursday nights) and went in all the fun shop including the ones with a lot of breakable items. I think I could get use to this!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Gesture
Jason bought me flowers last night. It's been a good year since he has surprised me with flowers. I can't decide if I prefer flowers for big occasions like valentine's and/or anniversaries or just on any random day. I'm leaning towards the random days! Last Friday we had movie date night. Can't beat a great movie,nachos and drinks for under $20 just down the street(no more driving to Brigham/Perry anymore) and two Friday's ago Jason and I went out for lunch and did a little window shopping down on Historic twenty fifth street in Ogden. We had lunch at The Athenian (no belly dancers that's on Thursday nights) and went in all the fun shop including the ones with a lot of breakable items. I think I could get use to this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment