Friday, March 6, 2009

Performance





Korbin's school PTA had an artist in residence come and teach the 2nd thru 4th graders a few songs and dances from around the world.  Last night he picked out a t-shirt and some shorts from his summer clothes to wear as his costume. He was really exited. He picked the tie- dye shirt(one of his favorites not one of mine) he made in his 1st grade classroom.  He also took his sunglasses.  It was a great performance. It was fun to see all the different costume and dances the kids wore and did.My favorite part was knowing the kids were able to see what people do in other parts of the world.
       
One small clips of each song and dance. I haven't figured out how to compress videos yet and it was taking a long time.
***The first three pictures were taken by my awesome friend Emily with her amazing huge fancy camera. I always liked the pictures on her blog now I know why.  I need to take lessons from her she's an awesome friend.

No comments: