Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Multnomah Falls


The movie twilight is the closest thing for me to be able to see one of my favorite places in the world. I can see my waterfall in a few scenes in the movie(yeah, I bought it, a friend of mine hasn't watched it yet so we talked about having a movie day at her house with a few other fans). Back to the waterfall....I'm jealous of my friend Crystal because she might be there within a few months and I on the other hand have no idea when I'll be able to go and visit it again (I've though about hiding in her trunk). Maybe the future will hold Crystal's family and my family living near the Portland area in a few years then I can have a friend near by. However for now I'll settle for living here and having fun friends that enjoy my enthusiasm of a waterfall and a movie.

4 comments:

EmWJ said...

Beautiful blog and beautiful picture. And I'm in for the Twilight movie. Maybe all the kids could come here.

Parry Family said...

We stopped at this waterfall last summer when we went to the Oregon Coast. It really is one of the prettiest waterfalls I have seen.

Amy said...

I've been to visit that Waterfall twice, and I agree, it's gorgeous! I even hiked up to the top both times. I didn't know it was in the Twilight movie, maybe I'll watch it now! :)

dcscrivy said...

Yay for Oregon, you can totally hop in my trunk!!! I spotted it right when I saw the movie and felt a little homesick. We should totally move to green OR :)