Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Cleaning

We did a little spring cleaning this weekend.  We spent all day Saturday inside the furnace room and the laundry room. I've complained about getting a freezer for a long time now. The only problem was we didn't have anywhere to put it but not anymore. Two trips to the DI and two full garbage cans this week and next week and we're done. All I want to buy is half a cow and Jason only wants to stock up on pies (Banana Cream).  I'm actually really exited about it. Obviously we have no idea how to buy a half of a cow so I went to someone who does Tammy's( my former VT) husband(our former HT) about how to buy one. I'll have to go and look at their freezer sometime this week. If it's too much meat for our freezer maybe I can buy only a forth of a cow instead. The kids didn't stick around here on Sat.  They spent the day at Jason and Breann's house from morning until dinner time. It was nice not to have to worry about them being bored.

No comments: