Both Madison and Korbin have had 2 field trips each in the last two weeks. They have been busy bodies. The day after Madison's birthday she had a field trip that wasn't in her opinion all that great. It was a story telling festival at a local theater. In the same week Korbin went to the Environmental center to do some snow shoeing and skiing. He enjoyed it. The following week Korbin went to JA City. He had a blast! JA City is a miniature town where the kids pretty much run everything. It's a great learning experience that teaches the kids about a few of the responsibilities they will eventually have as adults. One of Korbin's favorite parts was being the CEO of Century Link. The following day it was Madison's turn for another field trip. She went to the Environmental Center for snow shoeing and skiing. She had a great time. I wasn't able to go on this round of field trips so I'm so glad my friend Tosha sent me pictures through out the field trips so I could see all the fun the kids were having even though I wasn't able to be there. Korbin has one more field trip to go. It's a big one...we'll see how much he enjoys it.


1 comment:
Ben HATED JA City, but loved cross-country skiing this year. You win some, you lose some. Thank everything for Tosha. She sent pictures of both Ben and Emily from their Environmental Center field trips. It is crazy how all of their field trips are bunched together. Elise and Abby both have one next week and then skiing with Ben the next week and then I think we are done for the year.
Post a Comment