Our friend Nate was kind enough to take some pictures of Korbin and took a video too, which was nice for us to see. There is a part in the video when Nate asked Korb to show some tricks and he responds he doesn't have any. It's funny to hear his tone when he responds.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Snowbasin
Korbin went downhill skiing for the first time last week on a field trip. He had a great time! One of his comments was how his teacher went up the lift with him, he thought it was very cool. He was also excited about some hints/tricks he was taught that actually worked, how to slow down and how to turn. I asked him if he would want to go skiing again and he said maybe someday but wants to try snowboarding first. I'm glad he didn't hate skiing and glad he wants to try snowboarding (maybe he'll love snowboarding which would be great because mom and dad aren't skiers and probably never will be). Jas would/can be the parent that would be more than happy to take him snowboarding next year. I can be the parent that sends him fully equipped with sunscreen. The day after the field trip there was a lot of 5th graders with a sunburned face at school. Korbin bragged how he didn't because he had extra sunscreen in his pocket. He's a funny kid that had a nice tan from skiing (or should I say got tanner from skiing).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Where were cool field trips like that when I was a kid?
Post a Comment